|  Add to Favorite   |  HOME  |  
  143B Orchard St New York, NY 10002 U.S.A.     GALLERY OPEN HOURS : Wednesday-Sunday, 11am to 6 pm     Able Fine Art NY Gallery      

ABOUT  
 ARTISTS 
 PRESS 
ABOUT

Solo Exhibition of "Soonmin Choi"
My Father's House

Solo Exhibition of "Soonmin Choi"

Date : April 30 - May 20, 2015
   Opening Reception: April 30, 2015 at 6:00 - 8:00pm

Chelsea, New York   

Choi is a Korean born artist working in mixed media on canvas. She paints her father’s house repeatedly, 
           in which she considers as her ‘Museum of Memories filled with gratitude and peace.’ In her poetic transference, 
           it is possible that a picture will move far away from nature and yet find its way back to reality. The faculty of memory, 
           experience at a distance produces pictorial associations.

Soonmin Choi graduated from Dongduk Women’s University in Seoul, Korea in the department of Painting, and
           exhibited in Sinpung Art Museum, Seoul Arts Center, and many other venues. She has participated in numerous 
           art fairs including Daegu Art Fair, Art Expo Malaysia, BAMA, and AAF Singapore.           

"My Father's House"

31.5" x 31.5"
Mixed media on canvas

"My Father's House"

31.5" x 31.5"
Mixed media on canvas

"My Father's House"

39.3" x 39.3"
Mixed media on canvas

"My Father's House"

31.5" x 31.5"
Mixed media on canvas

Contact us  |   HOME       ablefineart twitter   ablefineart facebook   ablefineart youtube
143B Orchard St New York, NY 10002 U.S.A. / Tel: 1-212-477-1188 / info@ablefineartny.com
Copyright ⓒ 2022 ABLE FINE ART NY. All rights reserved